Assistance Program

Assistance Program


West Michigan Veteran's Assistance Program
Financial Assistance

When times are tough, qualified Veterans can find financial assistance for things like bus passes for job interviews, medical co-pays, utility bills, fuel cards, and other expenses.

To qualify for financial assistance, a Veteran must:

  • Provide a DD-214 proving an Honorable or Medical Discharge.
  • Have a photo ID (Drivers License, State ID Card, or VA ID).
  • Reside in Allegan, Barry, Ionia, Kent, Muskegon, or Ottawa Counties.
  • Have served at least 180 days of Active Duty service.

Every other Friday 9:15 AM to 11:30 AM